A few weeks ago I recorded an podcast episode for Motherkind. We discussed motherhood and ambition. I loved chatting to Zoe and I hope you enjoy the episode. I would love to know if you have any thoughts, as always feel free to contact me via my contact page.
'Episode 12 is with Nicky Raby - Nicky is a is an actor, coach, writer, and speaker. I know for so many of us when we become a parent, it sharply puts our working life into focus. What do we really want to do? How can make work, work? Nicky is passionate about helping mothers define their own version of success.
We chat about:
- Figuring it out as we go
- How becoming a mum can help us get clear on what we really want and what success means to us
- how a lack of time can actually be a gift
- boundaries, saying no and asking for help
- how becoming a mum helps us look at our expectations and limiting beliefs
- knowing our worth, even in a new venture'